GUIDELINES AND REGULATIONS OF BELLMAWR LAKE
To ensure a Safe and Fun visit to Bellmawr Lake, we ask that all guests review our policies listed here and
throughout the park. We Thank You for your cooperation.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
1. Guests are not permitted to bring alcohol of any kind into the park. Outside alcohol will be
2. Bellmawr Lake reserves the right to inspect all coolers, bags, packages, and vehicles.
3. Guests suspected of having outside alcohol are subject to eviction without a refund and/or arrest.
4. Guests may bring in their own food, however no outside catering is permitted.
5. Only guests 21 and over with two forms of proper ID will be served at the Beach Bar.
6. Bellmawr Lake management reserves the right to refuse bar service at its discretion.
7. Any guest suspected of serving a minor will be evicted without a refund.
8. Glass containers are prohibited
9. Food and beverage is not permitted in or near the water.
1. Do not dispose of hot coals on the ground. Please see a Bellmawr Lake staff member for disposal.
2. No grills are permitted on table tops.
3. All trash is to be placed in proper receptacles.
4. No vehicle radios or loud personal music is to be played.
5. Picnic tables are for all guests. Please do not use more tables than necessary for your group.
6. Do not move tables.
7. Tents are not permitted
1. Horseshoes are to be played only in designated areas.
2. The minimum age to play or be in the horseshoe area is 14.
3. There is a $20.00 deposit for horseshoe and volleyball rental.
4. Deposits will be forfeited if all horseshoes are not returned.
5. Volleyballs are not to be in the water. Deposits will be forfeited if volleyball is returned damaged or wet.
6. Deposits will be returned only to the individual that took out equipment.
7. Children under the age of 10 must have adult supervision to play or be on the mini golf course.
1. Patrons must have proper swim attire. Street clothing is not permitted for swimming.
2. No patron is permitted in the water with infectious or contagious diseases or open sores by Order of The
Board of Health.
3. All swimmers must leave the water immediately if directed to do so by lifeguards or management.
4. It is at the discretion of lifeguards and management to prohibit guests from entering the water or allow
deep water swimming.
5. All children must have adult supervision in or near the water.
1. Deposits will be forfeited if event is cancelled.
2. If area is not clean and trash placed in proper receptacles deposits will be forfeited.
3. Deposits will be returned only to the individual that booked the event at the end of event day.
4. Any group member suspected of serving a minor alcohol will be evicted without a refund.
5. Any group member suspected of having outside alcohol will be evicted without a refund.
1. Bellmawr Lake employees and management are not responsible for any personal property.
2. Bellmawr Lake employees and management assumes no responsibility for the loss of or damage to any
personal property or vehicles.
LEAVING AND RE-ENTERING THE PARK
1. Any guest leaving the park must have their ticket stamped at the front gate.
2. Any guest returning without proper stamp will be charged admission.
3. If the park should reach capacity, any guest that leaves will not be permitted re-entry.
BELLMAWR LAKE MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO:
1. Close for the day without refunds or rain checks
2. Evict any patron for rule infractions without a refund
3. Search vehicles, packages, coolers, and bags
4. Refuse admission
5. Refuse bar service
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What forms of payment are accepted?
Bellmawr Lake does not accept credit or debit cards. An ATM is available on site for your convenience. Checks will be
accepted for group events with advance reservations.
Are coolers permitted?
Coolers are permitted with food and non alcoholic beverage. However, there are no glass bottles or alcohol
permitted. All coolers and bags are subject to search.
Are there locker rentals?
We do not have locker rentals. Guests are responsible for any personal property. Bellmawr Lake and its
employees assume no responsibility for personal property.
Are pets allowed?
Animals of all descriptions are not permitted in the park. (excluding service dogs)
What happens if inclement weather occurs throughout the day?
Bellmawr Lake does not offer refunds should the weather become severe throughout the day. For your safety, all
patrons must leave the water if directed to do so by the lifeguards or management until it is deemed safe to return.
Is smoking permitted in the park?
Smoking is permitted in the park and at the Beach Bar. For safety and cleanliness please do not dispose of butts on
the ground. Smoking is not permitted in line at the concession areas.
Is food available at the park?
Bellmawr Lake does have food, beverage, and ice cream concessions.
Is the park handicap accessible?
The picnic areas, deck, Beach Bar, and rest rooms are handicap accessible.
IT IS UNDERSTOOD THAT PATRONS ENTER AT THEIR OWN RISK
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR RAINCHECKS.